J and S Home Health Services, Inc. offers medical social services where we respond to the problems and issues faced by the patient and his/her family. Our social workers will provide all the necessary assistance and support to cope with the various illness-related worries experienced by the patients and families. They can also provide access to care services and resources in the community.
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
Services will be rendered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, nationality and/or economic status.
Know more about our skilled nursing program by calling us at 626-744-7724. You can also Set an Appointment so our health team can guide you on choosing the right service for you.